Welcome to the October edition of the Life in Mind eNews, featuring news from the mental health and suicide prevention sector, as well as some of the latest published research in suicide prevention.
- New framework released to support whole-of-community response to suicide prevention in NSW
- Central Australian Suicide Prevention Forum supports connection and knowledge sharing in remote communities
- Australian Bureau of Statistics Causes of Death 2021 data
- New report investigates socioeconomic characteristics of ex-serving ADF members who died by suicide
- New fact sheet released on intentional self-harm deaths of farmers and farm workers
- Report examines suicides in the Australian construction industry
Latest translated research studies
- Male Farmers’ Perspectives on Psychological Wellbeing Self-Management Strategies That Work for Them and How Barriers to Seeking Professional Mental Health Assistance Could Be Overcome
Research study opportunities
- Survey recruitment: Life in Mind 2022 evaluation survey
- Survey recruitment: The Rural Agribusiness Wellbeing Project
Subscribe to the eNews mailing list by clicking the ‘Sign up now’ button to the right.
If you would like to contribute to the next edition, please contact: email@example.com