Life in Mind aims to amplify the suicide prevention research community, highlighting translational research and the importance of data and evaluation in suicide prevention.
The focus on research is to connect Australian suicide prevention services and programs to each other, and practitioners to the evidence base in the hope of better supporting the sector and community to respond to and communicate about suicide and its impacts.
Life in Mind works in collaboration with the University of Melbourne, Suicide Prevention Australia, the Australian Bureau of Statistics and the National Coronial Information System among others, to provide the latest research information.
Find information on:
- Australian suicide prevention research centres
- Australian suicide prevention and postvention researchers and their published work
- Translational research from leading experts in suicide prevention
- How to accurately interpret and communicate suicide data
- Australian COVID-19 suicide prevention research.