Welcome to the last edition of the Life in Mind eNews for 2022, featuring news from the mental health and suicide prevention sector, as well as some of the latest published research in suicide prevention.
- Keeping mentally healthy this holiday season
- New research examines behaviours of young people during difficult times
- New video series aims to help identify and prevent suicide
- New report details proven prevention measures for injury-related deaths including suicide
- Systems-based approach considered best suited for preventing suicide
Translated research studies
- Structural brain alterations associated with suicidal thoughts and behaviors in young people: results from 21 international studies from the ENIGMA Suicidal Thoughts and Behaviours consortium
- Suicide trends among Australian construction workers during years 2001–2019
Subscribe to the eNews mailing list by clicking the ‘Sign up now’ button to the right.
If you would like to contribute to the next edition, please contact: [email protected]