Welcome to the last edition of the Life in Mind eNews for 2022, featuring news from the mental health and suicide prevention sector, as well as some of the latest published research in suicide prevention.
- Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association signs The Charter
- National Suicide Prevention Office appoints 14 members to its Lived Experience Partnership Group
- New research investigates the risk of repeat self-harm and suicide for young people
- New research highlights need for GPs to proactively assess young adults for suicide risk
- Online program for family and friends supporting the mental health of paramedics
Translated research studies
- "I could hang up if the practitioner was a prat": Australian men's feedback on telemental healthcare during COVID-19, published by Zac Seidler, Michael Wilson, John Oliffe, David Kealy, John Ogrodniczuk, Andreas Walther and Simon Rice
If you would like to contribute to the next edition, please contact: [email protected]
Subscribe to eNews
Keep up to date and sign up to the Life in Mind eNews, sharing some of the latest news and research in suicide prevention.