Zero Suicide Healthcare Training
This directory has been developed in collaboration with Zero Suicide Institute of Australasia to support the training of staff within healthcare systems providing care to those who may be experiencing suicidal behaviours.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to add training programs that may be appropriate to this directory.
Showing 31 courses
by Zero Suicide Alliance
The aim of this free online training is to:
- enable people to identify when someone is presenting with suicidal thoughts/behaviour
- be able to speak out in a supportive manner
- empower them to signpost the individual to the correct services or support.
Please note: Training programs listed are accessed at the user's discretion and are not endorsed by Zero Suicide Institute of Australasia nor Life in Mind.
- Allied Health Clinician
- Business, Administrative, and Clerical etc.
- Case Management
- Crisis Services
- Facility Operations
- Peer Support Worker
- Support and Outreach
- Identifying warning signs for suicide
- Suicide prevention and awareness
- Fee for service