Zero Suicide Institute of Australasia (ZSIA)
The Zero Suicide Institute of Australasia (ZSIA) is leading the development of the Zero Suicide Healthcare and Crisis Now frameworks in our region. These global initiatives focus on the relentless pursuit of excellence to reduce suicides and improve the care for those who choose to seek help.
ZSIA works with healthcare systems to enhance the quality and safety of those who are suicidal and come into contact with our healthcare and hospital systems.
- People with an increased risk of suicide
- People who have attempted suicide
- People bereaved by suicide
- People experiencing mental illness
- Provides Policy Information
- Zero Suicide International
- Recovery Innovations (International)
- UK Zero Suicide Alliance
- US Zero Suicide Institute