Wanneroo and Communities Suicide Prevention Network
The Wanneroo and Communities Suicide Prevention Network is a group of community members and service providers whose focus is to promote positive mental health and the prevention of suicide through encouraging conversations, awareness raising, events, community training, support groups and community presentations.
The Wanneroo and Communities Suicide Prevention Network aims to:
- Raise awareness of resources in the local area that support positive mental health and suicide prevention.
- Build community understanding to reduce the myths, misunderstandings and stigma associated with suicide.
- Identify support that target the specific needs of vulnerable groups in the community.
- Develop materials and initiatives that promote the profile of the network to grow the involvement and membership of community.
- Provides Factsheets
- Suicide Prevention Network (SPN)