University of Sydney Brain and Mind Centre
The Brain and Mind Centre is a global leader in research and treatment. In particular, we focus on conditions that affect child development, youth mental health and brain ageing. We aim to understand individual circumstances and to develop solutions that improve the quality of life for both patients and their loved ones.
Work at the Centre extends beyond laboratories and clinics to our strong partnerships with industry, government, the community, and other healthcare providers and researchers.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Children or young people
- Older persons
- LGBTI People
- Lived experience
- People with an increased risk of suicide
- People who have attempted suicide
- People bereaved by suicide
- People experiencing mental illness
- Provides Policy Information
- Conducts Research
- Provides Factsheets