SuperFriend designs and delivers impactful mental health and wellbeing initiatives that enable workplaces to thrive.
Their team provides mental health training and education programs to workplaces Australia-wide. They offer:
• Psychological First Aid
• Contact Centre Staff Training
• Workplace Mental Health Fundamentals
• Workplace Mental Health for People Leaders
• Managing Challenging Interactions
• Person-Centred Claims Management Training
• Workplace Mental Health Essentials
As well as educating people about the signs and symptoms of mental ill-health and equipping them with the skills to support those who need help, their programs focus on preventing illness and keeping people well—helping people genuinely thrive at work.
SuperFriend also offers consulting services, working with employers to design mental health and wellbeing policies and programs that comply with OH&S laws.
SuperFriend is supported by many of Australia's leading profit-to-member super funds and group insurers who share their vision of reducing mental health stigma, improving worker mental health, and helping people to thrive.
SuperFriend also runs Australia's largest workplace mental health study through its Indicators of a Thriving Workplace study. Conducted annually, the study explores factors that improve and detract from worker mental health, incorporating the views of more than 10,000 workers in a broad range of industries and role types.
A key part of SuperFriend's mission is to tackle the underlying systemic issues that disadvantage people with mental illness.
They work with their financial services partners to improve outcomes for people making mental health claims, also advocating for fair and inclusive and insurance product design.
SuperFriend is also part of several national mental health alliances and working groups, Government forums, and financial services advisory panels.
- Lived experience
- People experiencing mental illness
- Regional and remote communities
- Entertainment Industry
- Emergency services
- Public Service
- Small Business
- Provides Policy Information
- Conducts Research
- Provides Factsheets
- Mentally Healthy Workplace Alliance
- Victorian Workplace Mental Wellbeing Collaboration
- National Coalition for Suicide Prevention
- LeadingWell Queensland Collaboration