Working alongside you, we’re 100% dedicated to providing specialist mental health services which improve the lifelong mental health of children, young people and adults – and help people with complex needs live better. We’ll set you on a path to find your motivation, resilience, and ultimately, your strength.
We’ve recently changed our name from Aftercare to Stride. This reflects our focus on both the prevention and treatment of mental health conditions – building on the work we do with families and communities to roll out more evidence-based services across Australia.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Children or young people
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse people
- LGBTI People
- Lived experience
- People with a disability(s)
- People with an increased risk of suicide
- People who have attempted suicide
- People bereaved by suicide
- People experiencing mental illness
- Regional and remote communities
- Emergency services
- Health service