Neami National provides community-based mental health services that support people to improve their well-being, live independently and pursue a fulfilling life.
Our Suicide Prevention services support local communities and individuals to:
- Appropriately respond to those at risk of suicide
- Promote a better understand of mental health and well-being
- Reduce stigma
- Improve postvention responses
- Develop and deliver education around suicide prevention
- Support for people following a suicide attempt or a suicidal crisis.
Neami has Suicide Prevention services in NSW (SPconnect) and WA (Perth Metro Suicide Prevention Coordination).
- People with an increased risk of suicide
- People who have attempted suicide
- People experiencing mental illness
- Conducts Research
- Provides Factsheets
- Health service
- Non-governmental (NGO)