Menslink supports young men across the Canberra region through our free counselling, volunteer mentoring and education programs. In over fifteen years, we have helped thousands of young guys get through tough or lonely times with the least amount of pain or harm to themselves or those around them. We help young blokes reach their full potential and become the great adult men they want to be, because we believe everything is possible for them, their families, their mates and our community.
All of our services are free to young guys and their families.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Children or young people
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse people
- LGBTI People
- People with an increased risk of suicide
- People who have attempted suicide
- People bereaved by suicide
- People experiencing mental illness
- Education (early childhood to high school)
- Non-governmental (NGO)
- Suicide Prevention Australia
- Capital Health Network