Let's Talk Onkaparinga SPN
Let's Talk Onkaparinga Suicide Prevention Network is located in the southern suburbs of Adelaide. A group of volunteers with a vision for an inclusive, resilient and healthy community.
We embrace our natural and social assets to empower connections. We aim to develop a responsive community driven by empathy, purpose and hope while working in collaboration with other services.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Children or young people
- LGBTI People
- Lived experience
- People with an increased risk of suicide
- People who have attempted suicide
- People bereaved by suicide
- People experiencing mental illness
- Suicide Prevention Network (SPN)
- SA Health
- Rotary Club of Seaford