Ipswich Suicide Prevention and Awareness Network Inc
Our Network's core business is Health Promotion linked to Suicide Prevention through Education, Conversation, and Collaboration within the Ipswich and West Moreton Community.
As a Network of Health Professionals, NGO's, Lived Experience, and members of the community we provide a range of services including Community Information Forums, Suicide Prevention Awareness and Training programs, Community Services Information Cards, Suicide Bereavement Support and Retreats as well as monthly Network meetings with guest speakers based on information sharing and advocacy.
- Lived experience
- People with an increased risk of suicide
- People who have attempted suicide
- People bereaved by suicide
- People experiencing mental illness
- Regional and remote communities
- Farming communities
- Conducts Research
- Suicide Prevention Network (SPN)