Supporting individuals if they have lost a loved one to suicide safe intervention program - preventing roll on affect from suicide addresses grief loss PTSD. Depression. People don't have to cope alone, including Job protection, housing, counselling. The aim to ensure families stay safe.
Hope4U works with the police to support families and friends, attending when the police are notified of a suicide.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Older persons
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse people
- LGBTI People
- Lived experience
- People with an increased risk of suicide
- People who have attempted suicide
- People bereaved by suicide
- Regional and remote communities
- Farming communities
- Provides Policy Information
- Provides Factsheets
- PTSD resource centre