Hope Community Services Ltd.
Hope Community Services is the host organisation for the Mental Health Commission (Western Australia) funded "Suicide Prevention Coordinator" in the Goldfields Region.
The role of the Suicide Prevention Coordinator is to; Strengthen community based suicide prevention activities, local capacity building and leadership; Collaborate with local stakeholders to strengthen suicide prevention protocols, establish ways to reduce access to means of suicide (where possible) and map pathways to care to; Ensure communities have the capacity to respond to crises and can access emergency services, crisis support and helplines; Improve postvention responses and care for those affected by suicide and suicide attempts.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse people
- LGBTI People
- People with an increased risk of suicide
- People who have attempted suicide
- People bereaved by suicide
- People experiencing mental illness
- Regional and remote communities
- Farming communities
- Emergency services
- Suicide Prevention Australia
- Lifeline WA State-wide Suicide Prevention Network
- Goldfields Suicide Prevention Network
- Esperance Lifespan Group
- Leonora Lives Matter Suicide Prevention Group