Everymind is a leading national Institute dedicated to reducing mental ill-health, reducing suicide and improving wellbeing. The Institute have been delivering best practice, evidenced-based mental health and suicide prevention programs for over 25 years.
For Everymind, understanding and implementing prevention approaches to translate evidence to deliver effective and tailored responses that have the capacity to be scaled nationally and globally, are core business. The Institute's approach builds the capability and capacity of others for the greatest reach and sustainable outcomes.
Prevention is at the heart of everything at Everymind - in translating and applying research and evidence to deliver effective and tailored policy, programs and resources to support stakeholders and community.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- LGBTI People
- Lived experience
- People with an increased risk of suicide
- People who have attempted suicide
- People bereaved by suicide
- People experiencing mental illness
- Regional and remote communities
- Farming communities
- Entertainment Industry
- Emergency services
- Public Service
- Small Business
- Provides Policy Information
- Conducts Research
- Provides Factsheets
- Health service