Country SA PHN
Country SA PHN is the primary health network covering the country regions of South Australia.
Established by the Federal Government, PHNs are now operating Australia-wide. The key objectives of the PHNs are to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of medical services for patients (particularly those at risk of poor health outcomes) and to improve the coordination of care to ensure patients receive the right care in the right place at the right time.
Country SA PHN covers all of South Australia outside the metropolitan area – 99.8% of the state geographically and approximately 30% of South Australia’s population.
- Conducts Research
- Provides Factsheets
- Primary Health Network (PHN)
- Suicide Prevention Australia
- Barossa Local Health Cluster
- Far West Local Health Cluster
- Lower Eyre Local Health Cluster
- Mid North Local Health Cluster
- Upper Eyre Local Health Cluster
- Yorke Peninsula Local Health Cluster
- Fleurieu Region Community Services Advisory Committee
- Limestone Coast Community Service Round Table (LCCSRT)
- Roxby Downs Community Board Health Forum
- Riverland Community Services Alliance