Three million Australians are currently experiencing anxiety or depression. Every day, more than eight people take their own lives. Because this affects all of us, Beyond Blue is equipping everyone in Australia with the knowledge and skills to protect their own mental health.
Beyond Blue gives people the confidence to support those around them, making anxiety, depression and suicide part of everyday conversations. As well as tackling stigma, prejudice and discrimination, Beyond Blue is breaking down the barriers that prevent people from speaking up and reaching out.
Beyond Blue is here for everyone in Australia – at work, home, school, university, online, and in communities across the country.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Children or young people
- Older persons
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse people
- LGBTI People
- People with a disability(s)
- People with an increased risk of suicide
- People who have attempted suicide
- People bereaved by suicide
- Regional and remote communities
- Emergency services
- School support staff
- TAFE/Apprentice students
- Mental health and suicide prevention sector
- Suicide prevention organisations
- Provides Policy Information
- Conducts Research
- Provides Factsheets
- Non-governmental (NGO)
- Suicide Prevention Network (SPN)
- Suicide Prevention Australia