Welcome to the September edition of the Life in Mind eNews, featuring news from the mental health and suicide prevention sector, as well as some of the latest published research in suicide prevention.
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare commits to safe language use by signing The Charter
- Lived experience stories to form new adverse events support resource
- ReachOut launches one-to-one online chat service for young people
- Third annual State of the Nation in Suicide Prevention report released
- Mentally Fit Eyre Peninsula supporting mental health and suicide prevention in South Australia
- Media guidelines for reporting of suicides found to be cost-saving
- New report explores the mental health impacts of COVID-19 on children and young people
Latest translated research studies
Subscribe to the eNews mailing list by clicking the ‘Sign up now’ button to the right.
If you would like to contribute to the next edition, please contact: [email protected]
Subscribe to eNews
Keep up to date and sign up to the Life in Mind eNews, sharing some of the latest news and research in suicide prevention.