Welcome to the October edition of eNews, featuring news from the mental health and suicide prevention sector, as well as some of the latest published research in suicide prevention.
- Black Rainbow paving the way in First Nations LGBTIQA+SB suicide prevention
- New report: Coronial Responses to Suicides of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People
- Beyond self-care: considering ways the sector can support the wellbeing of staff and volunteers
- A new National Mental Health Workforce Strategy for 2022-2032 has been released
Translated research studies
- Suicide gatekeepers in the Australian Construction Industry by Kylie E. King, Sarah K. Liddle, and Angela Nicholas
- Can real time suicide data support suicide cluster detection? by Leo Roberts, Angela Clapperton and Matthew Spittal
Subscribe to the eNews mailing list by clicking the ‘Sign up now’ button to the right.
If you would like to share suicide prevention news, current initiatives or published research, please email [email protected]
Subscribe to eNews
Keep up to date and sign up to the Life in Mind eNews, sharing some of the latest news and research in suicide prevention.