Welcome to the November edition of the Life in Mind eNews, featuring news from the mental health and suicide prevention sector, as well as some of the latest published research in suicide prevention.
- Suicide Prevention hubs for LGBTIQA+ community
- Acknowledging Australia's dedication to suicide prevention
- New resources to support safe communication in National Suicide Prevention Trial site communities
- NRSPP commits to safe communication and the prevention of suicides in road transport
- New report examines suicide deaths in Queensland
- New study compares real-time suicide mortality surveillance system
Latest data releases from Australian Institute of Health and Welfare
- National Suicide and Self Harm Monitoring System updates, 4 November
- Fifth annual report: Serving and ex-serving Australian Defence Force members who have served since 1985: suicide monitoring 1997 to 2020, 16 November
Research study opportunities
- Research study recruitment: New Minds Together program for family and friends of someone who has attempted suicide
Subscribe to the eNews mailing list by clicking the ‘Sign up now’ button to the right.
If you would like to contribute to the next edition, please contact: [email protected]
Subscribe to eNews
Keep up to date and sign up to the Life in Mind eNews, sharing some of the latest news and research in suicide prevention.