Welcome to the July edition of the Life in Mind eNews.
The monthly eNewsletters will now combine news from the mental health and suicide prevention sector, as well as some of the latest published research in suicide prevention.
- Q&A with Men's Table co-founder, David Pointon about supporting men's mental health
- Black Dog Institute report shares insights for suicide prevention in veteran communities
- National rollout of Making Connections for your Mental Health and Wellbeing project commences
- ABS National Study of Mental Health and Wellbeing, 2020-21
- AIHW National Suicide and Self-harm Monitoring System latest data and analysis release
- International research examines suicide numbers during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Latest published research studies:
- Suicide crises among women and mothers during and around the time of pregnancy: Prevalence and timing of initial contact with first responders and health services
Subscribe to the eNews mailing list now by clicking the ‘Sign up now’ button to the right.
If you would like to contribute to the next edition, please contact: email@example.com