Suitable for general practitioners and practice nurses, this workshop aims to increase general practitioners' skill and confidence in recognising patients at elevated risk of suicide.
It covers topics including undertaking a thorough risk assessment and management planning using a cooperative, team based approach.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Older persons
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse people
- LGBTI People
- Lived experience
- People with a disability(s)
- People with an increased risk of suicide
- People who have attempted suicide
- People bereaved by suicide
- People experiencing mental illness
- Regional and remote communities
- Farming communities
- Emergency services