LivingWorks is the world leader in suicide prevention training solutions. Suicide is preventable and we all have a role to play. No matter what that role is, we have training programs to help them prepare. LivingWorks brings life-saving skills to individuals, organisations and communities everywhere. Together, we're building a safer, more hopeful world.
Our integrated training programs are designed to take the burden off the individual and create a network of safety for those in crisis. Our trainers empower participants to recognise invitations for help and utilise proven suicide intervention methods.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Older persons
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse people
- LGBTI People
- Lived experience
- People with a disability(s)
- People with an increased risk of suicide
- People who have attempted suicide
- People bereaved by suicide
- People experiencing mental illness
- Regional and remote communities
- Mental health and suicide prevention sector