Stride Hub provides a safe ‘one stop shop’ for people who experience mental health issues and their families and carers. Services within the Stride Hub assist people to learn how to manage life challenges through group support, mutual support and self-help, personalised support and family and carer support.
We work with individuals, families and carers to provide tailored and holistic support to allow them to lead functional and fulfilling lives.
Our aim is to make mental health services easily accessible. We seek to:
- Provide holistic short-term integrated supports to help people avoid unnecessary admission to hospital or contact with emergency services.
- Work with holistic health and wellbeing issues in a timely and responsive manner.
- Provide a single intake, assessment and planning process incorporating a range of complimentary community-based and clinical mental health services.
- Develop coordinated care and strong referral pathways between partner to avoid duplication of service delivery.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse people
- LGBTI People
- People experiencing mental illness