MensLine Australia is the national telephone and online support, information and referral service for men with family and relationship concerns. The service is available from anywhere in Australia and is staffed by professional counsellors, experienced in men’s issues.
MensLine Australia provides:
- A safe and private place to talk about concerns
- Confidential, anonymous and non-judgmental support
- Coaching and practical strategies for managing personal relationship concerns
- Relevant information and links to other appropriate services and programs as required
- Callers have access to 24-hour support, anywhere anytime.
MensLine Australia is funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services and is delivered by On the Line, Australia’s leading professional telephone and online counselling provider.
- Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- South Australia
- Western Australia