This workshop provides practical tools for health professionals managing the full spectrum of suicide risk presentations, including acute suicidal crisis, care after a suicide attempt and assisting families experiencing suicide bereavement.
It is suitable for general practitioner registrars, general practitioners, psychologists and social workers.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Children or young people
- Older persons
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse people
- LGBTI People
- Lived experience
- People with an increased risk of suicide
- People who have attempted suicide
- People bereaved by suicide
- People experiencing mental illness
- Regional and remote communities
- Farming communities
- Emergency services