Workplace Mental Health Fundamentals training provides staff with practical skills to identify when and how to have conversations with someone experiencing mental distress, giving staff the confidence and practical skills to intervene early.
Participants will also leave with an increased awareness of their own mental health and how to manage their self-care during times of stress, isolation and change.
What you'll learn:
- Employee obligations regarding workplace mental health
- Signs and symptoms of psychological distress
- Suicide – detecting and managing risk
- How to approach someone you are concerned about
- Escalation pathways and support resources
- Debriefing and self-care during times of stress, change
- and uncertainty
- Small Business
- Education and community engagement
- Resilience and wellbeing
- Blended learning