MindOUT has the following goals and objectives:
- Working with Government to support the inclusion of LGBTI populations in mental health and suicide prevention strategies, policies and programmes.
- Working with mental health and suicide prevention organisations and services to support them to be increasingly responsive to the needs of LGBTI people and communities.
- Supporting LGBTI people and communities to be able to identify and respond to their own mental health needs, along with supporting others in the LGBTI community.
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse people
- LGBTI People
- Education and community engagement
- Oversight and coordination
- Government Funded
- Blended learning