Port Stephens Suicide Prevention Network
Port Stephens Suicide Prevention Network (PSSPN) is a community based network to raise awareness about of the impact of suicide on loved ones and the community. PSSPN involves community in physical, mental, spiritual and social activities. PSSPN activities are designed to provide meaning and purpose in life, and reach beyond ourselves to advocate for a cause and volunteer skills. Annually in September we invite the community to ‘Walk with Us’ and talk freely about their anguish or find information about mental health services.
Contact Port Stephens Suicide Prevention Network to hear more about our past and present and future projectsand activities.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Older persons
- Lived experience
- People with an increased risk of suicide
- People who have attempted suicide
- People bereaved by suicide
- People experiencing mental illness
- Regional and remote communities
- Suicide Prevention Network (SPN)