Suicide Prevention Pathways Inc.
Suicide Prevention Pathways Inc. delivers services and programs guided by lived experience and that are designed to raise awareness of suicide in our communities through individualised coaching, training and education.
Suicide Prevention Pathways Inc specialise in providing care and support to those at risk of suicide aged 15 years and over as well as to their support networks. Suicide Prevention Pathways Inc. support and safety coaching is organic and flexible to meet the needs of those accessing the service. Suicide Prevention Pathways Inc. Support Team establish supportive relationships based on confidence and trust to develop the skills, capacities and resilience in individuals to not just survive but thrive.
Suicide Prevention Pathways Inc. also provides awareness education and skills training to build capacity within individuals, families and the community at large.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Older persons
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse people
- LGBTI People
- Lived experience
- People with a disability(s)
- People with an increased risk of suicide
- People who have attempted suicide
- People bereaved by suicide
- People experiencing mental illness
- Regional and remote communities
- Farming communities
- Provides Policy Information
- Conducts Research
- Provides Factsheets
- Non-governmental (NGO)
- Lifelong Learning Council
- Suicide Prevention Australia
- Roses in the Ocean
- Wesley Mission Qld
- ACNC (Registered)