Connect 2020 webinar 4: Breaking new ground through innovative research
There has never been greater momentum behind suicide prevention. With funding and research hitting record levels in 2020, Australia is at the forefront of innovation in evidence-based mental health and suicide prevention programs. Now, it’s time to hear from the researchers behind some of the ground-breaking suicide prevention trials and research in Australia.
Our speakers will explore some of the research currently happening in Australia. In a session moderated by Professor Don Nutbeam, we’ve also invited Suicide Prevention Research Fund grant recipients to present a ‘Project Snapshot’ – a 3-minute outline of what they’re researching, and some of the early results they are seeing.
Don’t miss out on this exclusive opportunity to hear directly from those at the forefront of research and innovation in suicide prevention.
- Professor Don Nutbeam - Professor, Public Health at the University of Sydney
- Professor Jane Pirkis - Director, Centre for Mental Health at the University of Melbourne
- Lenna Carradus - University of Wollongong
- Monika Ferguson - University of South Australia
- Jin Han - Black Dog Institute, University of New South Wales
- Debra Osborne - Swinburne University of Technology
Tuesday, August 18 2020 at 10:30am
Tuesday, August 18 2020 at 12:30pm
Online / webinar